Thursday 3 November 2011

... Scan tomorrow morning!!

God, I am SO nervous! I feel sick about it. I'm just so worried something will be wrong and that I won't cope with the bad news.
Tony is coming with me as it's his day off tomorrow, but unfortunately Leo has to come too as we don't have anyone to look after him. I have told Tony he will have to stay in the waiting room with Leo as i don't want leo being in there if something is wrong. It wouldn't be fair to him. But hopefully, if everything is ok, they might let me call Tony and Leo in to see. I don't think we will tell Leo what he is looking at but he will probably be too busy looking at all the machines to really notice.


I'm off to stay with my sister tomorrow night after work. On Saturday we are going to the 'Spirit Of Christmas' event http://www.spiritofchristmasfair.co.uk/. We are both very excited about it as we love christmas. And it will just be a really nice opportunity to spend some time together just the 2 of us. Something we haven't done for probably over a year now. Definitely  not since she has had her stroke. It will be lovely to talk to her one-to-one. Can't wait to see baby Frank either, and give him a big squishy cuddle!!!


At one of my community groups at work today a mum I have worked quite closely with over the past 2 years arrived with her 5 day old baby girl ! She was absolutely tiny (5lb 10), but I had a lovely cuddle with her! God I hope i'm holding my own newborn in  7 months time. ♥  ♥  ♥


If all goes well tomorrow I will be going straight to work after and will then be on my way to my sisters straight from work so I don't know when i'll next get the chance to update this blog. I'll try and see if I can work out how to do if from my iphone.


To be honest i don't know what i'm going  to do if all is not well. I'm trying not to think too much about that scenario. I guess i won't go to work and then going to my sister's will depend on what  they want to do with me. Anyway, nope, not thinking about right now!


Positive thoughts!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment